Job Opening: Community Research and Development Officer
ISF is currently seeking applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Community Research and Development Officer at our Education Centre based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Researching & maintaining records of all children served by ISF
- Working with the Education Team to identify children who are eligible to attend Public School; liaise with the Public School to register the children in time for the following semester
- Develop a good working relationship between the local Public School and ISF by liaising regularly with the teachers and director about all children attending Public School
- Ensuring the children who are reintegrated or integrated into the public schools are supported and that the parents are supported so that their children remain in school
- Regularly visiting the families of the children served by ISF
- Coordinating with the teaching staff to ensure constructive, positive involvement in family visits
- Gathering appropriate information about the families and keeping detailed records
- Liaising and networking with other NGOs to learn, look for ways to share ideas and/or resources or to work alongside them
- Between 2-3 years’ demonstrable experience of working in community development in a developing world context
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A Bachelor Degree in Social Work or another relevant degree
Applicants should send a cover letter of application outlining their suitability for the role along with CV and expected salary to: Indochina Starfish Foundation, PO Box 2609, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or by email to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for applications: February 28th, 2019 at 5:00 PM
ISF follows a strict Child Protection Policy. All applicants will be thoroughly screened and will be expected to attend child protection training if hired.