Job Opening: IT Coordinator
ISF is currently seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the post of IT Coordinator at our Head Office based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia in order to maintain all IT related equipment; assist all staff in resolving IT issues; maintaining the charity server and network system; installing of relevant software; and assist with other IT support &IT related administration tasks in the ISF’s Educational Centre.
- Assist employees to install, update, customise and protect computer networks in ISF’s office. Resolving IT issues and assisting with other IT support & administration including, internet issues, webmail, Outlook, update programmes, repair hardware and software, printer etc …
- Repair and change the accessories of computers that are not working or make recommendations for what needs to be done.
- Monthly work such as: Maintain and clean devices, power supply, CPU and RAM, Flow dusty system unit etc.
- Weekly backup of the entire data server at ISF.
- Supervise a computer instructor and computer courses at ISF school.
- Work with computer instructor to assist them with new programs that need to be installed or removed in tablets.
- Attending all staff meetings where relevant.
- Develop themselves with continuous professional development.
- Conduct performance appraisal of computer instructor.
- Comply with the ISF Child Protection Policy.
- Participate in annual staff performance appraisal.
- Performing any other tasks as requested by the Operation Manger and/or Country manager.
- Bachelor degree in IT specializing in network administration.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar profession.
- Experiences in data server management is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cisco network.
- Experience in computer course management.
- Competency in English is a plus.
- Experience in purchasing IT materials and equipment.
- Being honest and trustworthy.
- Sense of cooperation and collaboration across teams.
- Being a self-motivated person interested in learning and self-development is essential for this role.
Applicants should include a letter of application and CV with the names of three professional referees to: PO Box 2609, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or email@example.com
Please note that only candidates demonstrating how they meet the above criteria will be considered for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
ISF follows a strict Child Protection Policy. All applicants will be thoroughly screened and will be expected to attend child protection training if hired.